6pcs High Speed Steel Circular Saw
With high hardness and high temperature resistant nitrite surface coating, these High Speed Steel Circular Saws have sharp cutting blades. High speed, with super wear resistance and long service life. Forged repeatedly with air hammer to improve its hardness and wear resistance. Mainly used for processing or cutting off on copper, iron, aluminum, alloy and other medium hard narrow and deep slot metal material. Can also be used for milling process on non-metallic materials such as plastic, wood
- Made from strong HHS high-speed-steel, durable to use.
- Set for accurate,fast and precision cutting.
- Cutting blades are sharp. High speed, with super wear resistance and long service life.
- Suitable for timber,plastic,fiberglass,aluminium & thin sheet metal etc. soft metal.
- An indispensable tool for carving work.
Material: High speed steel
Extension rod Diameter: 3.175mm
- Tighten the the screw before using it. Because electric mill is a high-speed operation tool and it has a certain risk.
- Further, the rod must be clamped at the position of two-thirds above. Speed must be controlled within 20,000 rpm.
- Do not press hard cut to hard things, remember the safe operation is the first! Please take good protection.
1 x HHS Saw Blade(22*1*6.35mm)
1 x HHS Saw Blade(25*1*6.35mm)
1 x HHS Saw Blade(32*1*6.35mm)
1 x HHS Saw Blade(35*1*6.35mm)
1 x HHS Saw Blade(44*1*6.35mm)
1 x Extension Rod