MyFloridaLicense.com is the official website of Florida Department of Business Professional Regulation (DBPR). Go to the website, you can verify a license, apply for a license, renew/maintain your license for those professions and businesses that are regulated by DBPR, including Architects, Asbestos Contractors and Consultants, Barbers, Cosmetology, and more. By getting your account you will be able to manage your case number confidentially. You can login to your account to get these services.
How To Login Florida license Account?
- Access this link www.myfloridalicense.com to login to your license account.
- On the page see at the left hand side menu click on the option “License Login”.
- Enter your email ID or UserID and account password in the login form.
- Click on the button “Log On” to get into your account.
- If you are new here and want to register your account then click on the link “Create My Account”.
- Enter your first name, second name and last name.
- After that you can provide your email address and re-writer to confirm your email address.
- Enter your desire UserID or you can choose your provide email address as Username.
- Choose one predefined secret question or your own question and its answer for your account.
- Type special character and click on the button “next”.
- After that get the account summary and click on the button “Save”.
- You will get a temporary account password via email to your email address.
- Use this password to log into your account to access your driver’s license account.
If you’re an individual of performing work that requires a state license, go to the website and apply for a license online.
Learn more from http://www.myfloridalicense.com/